It is difficult to find an industry that has not been transformed by the digital age.
The LegaCloud computing platform addresses this demand.
Further, we outline the individual contributors to high demand for computer processing and electricity in a stable environment.
1. The customer purchases LCUT from the LegaCloud website paying via PayPal or credit card with their native currency. LCUT tokens will also be available for conversion from Ethereum or Bitcoin via a digital wallet exchange transaction - we convert the deposited currency into LCUT and deposit it into the customers’ LCUT wallet. This LCUT balance is used to pay for LegaCloud datacenter space and power as well as support services.
2. The customer has a choice of shipping their existing equipment to us. If this option is chosen, then a shipping pickup and delivery is arranged. If the customer is in the continental United States or Canada we can arrange a UPS (United Parcel Service) pickup and delivery for them. This service may also be paid for in LCUT.
3. The customer may choose to purchase equipment from us. This equipment can be custom-built to their specifications with hardware available on the market or sourced from our partner Dell EMC. The customer exchanges and deposits LCUT in their account and chooses their desired hardware configuration. The chosen hardware is ordered, built, and connected for the customer who is then billed for sustaining space and power for their account.
4. The customer chooses their desired setup and internet connectivity fee with LCUT and their equipment is installed and connected. The customer performs their desired workloads.
5. The customer deposits a desired number of LCUT tokens into their account within the LegaCloud website. We draw their monthly fee from LCUT based on the services they have chosen and their rate of electricity consumption.